(EFFECTIVE AS 01.06.2022)
- LICENSE GRANT. Milano Cosmetics hereby grants to You a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the Website solely for your personal use, which does not include activities related to any commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, provided that You comply with the terms and conditions of this TOU. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use the Website in any manner not expressly permitted herein.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS. By accessing or using the Website, You represent that You are at least eighteen (18) years old. If You are not of such age, please consult with your parent or guardian with respect to this TOU, because persons under such age are authorized to use the Website only if a parent or guardian accepts this TOU on their behalf. In addition, You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations governing your use of the Website.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This TOU provides only a limited license to access and use the Website. Accordingly, You expressly acknowledge and agree that Milano Cosmetics transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Website to You or anyone else. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Website, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by Milano Cosmetics. Milano Cosmetics, the Milano Cosmetics logo(s), and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Milano Cosmetics and its products and services are proprietary trademarks of Milano Cosmetics and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names, account identifiers, or as search terms, without express written permission is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names or logos mentioned or displayed on or through the Website may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU. From time to time We may make available on this Website bulletin boards, chat rooms, comment areas, billboards, forums, news groups, postings sections or similar communication facilities. In such instances, We welcome your comments on our Website. However, any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, or other material which You submit to Milano Cosmetics (“User-Posted Content”) must not harass, slander, malign, libel, defame, threaten, or otherwise violate any rights of any third-parties and must not include any profanity, obscene, indecent, pornographic, defamatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable material all as determined by us. Furthermore, User-Posted Content must not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. Upon your submission of any and all User-Posted Content, You grant Milano Cosmetics a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use reproduce, copy, modify, alter, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, broadcast, distribute or otherwise use the User-Posted Content, such that Milano Cosmetics shall be and is entitled to use such User-Posted Content for any type of use, including promotional purposes and advertising, in perpetuity, in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, without any compensation to you. Your expressly waive any and all rights, grounds and actions concerning the inspection and approval of the finished product that may be produced and used in connection with your User-Posted Content. By submitting any User-Posted Content to us, You represent and warrant that You hold all necessary right, title and license to such User-Posted Content and that your submission of such materials to the Website does not and will not violate or infringe the rights of any third-parties, including but not limited to intellectual property or privacy rights.
- RESTRICTIONS. You agree not to modify, distribute, disclose or create works wholly or partially based on the Website. You cannot (nor allow third parties to) sub-license, rent, sell, distribute, circulate, provide, transform, de-codify, break down, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works of, modify or translate the Website, or in any case reproduce, copy, use or provide the Website, or parts of it, in any other manner except for that expressly permitted herein or permitted by mandatory law. You acknowledge and accept that the acquisition of any content or data through use of the Website is solely your responsibility and that You are solely responsible for any damage to the system or loss of data caused by using the service, even indirectly.
- AVAILABILITY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. You acknowledge and accept that Milano Cosmetics reserves the right, at its own and complete discretion, to temporarily or permanently (i) suspend or eliminate the Website, and/or (ii) disable any access to the Website.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Website may facilitate access to other sites or on-line social media networks or pages for your convenience. These sites, networks, or pages have not necessarily been reviewed by Milano Cosmetics and are maintained by third parties over which Milano Cosmetics exercises no control. Accordingly, Milano Cosmetics expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third party sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any Web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
- INDEMNITY. By using this application, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Milano Cosmetics and its parent and their directors, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, liability, cost, expense (including legal fees) asserted by any third party and arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) any User-Posted Content; (iii) your breach of any of these TOU; and (iv) your infringement of any third party rights, including without limitation any property, privacy or intellectual property rights. This indemnity shall survive the duration of your use of the Website.
- ENFORCEMENT. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of this TOU will cause irreparable injury to Milano Cosmetics, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and Milano Cosmetics would not have an adequate remedy at law. You therefore agree that Milano Cosmetics shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of this TOU.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. This TOU will terminate immediately and automatically, upon our notice, if You fail to comply with above Sections: 1, 4, 5 and 10. Termination will be effective upon our notice. You may also terminate this TOU at any time by ceasing all use of the Website. Sections 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15 and this sentence of this Section 12, will survive the termination of this TOU for any reason.
- WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this TOU will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent or other default or failure of performance. If any part of this TOU is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law or court order including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOU shall continue in effect.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This agreement and all rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and without prejudice to your rights under other applicable law, which cannot be otherwise excluded.
- HEADINGS. Headings are for convenience only.
Aanvullende dan wel van deze algemene voorwaarden afwijkende bepalingen mogen niet ten nadele van de consument zijn en dienen schriftelijk te worden vastgelegd dan wel op zodanige wijze dat deze door de consument op een toegankelijke manier kunnen worden opgeslagen op een duurzame gegevensdrager.
Not the right Milano Cosmetics product? You have the right to cancel your order up to 30
days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to
return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount. The costs for
returning from your home to us are for your own account. If you make use of your right of
withdrawal, the product will be returned to us with all accessories supplied and – if
reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging.
100% reimbursement– complete and undamaged; in original condition and packaging
50% reimbursement – incomplete and / or without packaging and / or damaged, dirty, etc.
0% reimbursement – when product is used for at least 10%.
We will then refund the order amount due no later than 14 days after registering your return,
provided that the product has already been received by us in good order.
If you have any questions, you can call our Customer Service on + 31 13 301 91 93. We
request that you keep your order number with you at all times when you call us.
Follow these simple steps for a quick refund.
Register your return via the button below, that is the fastest and easiest way for you and us
to return your product(s).
You can choose to fill in the return form. Click here to download the Dutch return form
or click here to download the English form.
Pack the item (s) in their original packaging, including any documents, accessories or
manuals you received with the product – making sure that the package is properly packed
and the contents cannot be damaged during the shipping process or shipment.
Do not forget to include the original consignment note.
Please note that: Milano Cosmetics declines any liability in the event of parcels being lost or
damaged, and therefore recommend that you use a shipping method with tracking service.
After the products have been received in perfect condition, we will refund the amount paid to
your bank account. You will receive the refund within 14 days after we have received the
We only accept returns of items purchased on www.milanolowcosthairdressers.nl. Items
purchased from authorized Milano Cosmetics dealers must be returned to the place of